Approx. 15-20 min
Coconut Milk Powder
100% Lemon Crystals
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
How to Cook
Our meals are designed to be extremely easy to cook. Follow the directions on this page or from the included recipe card included in your kit, or follow along with the video.
Please note that directions may vary based on your cooking equipment and more water may need to be added and/or cooking times may need to be slightly adjusted. We here at Mogo like induction heating for it’s accuracy and even cooking, but we actually create all our meals on a standard range-top so don’t worry if you are using a standard stove-top because it will work just fine.
Also note that since we don’t use any preservatives, that some of your ingredients may clump in the bags and need a little shake to loosen up. This is natural, so don’t worry!
- Fill a pot with 4 cups (940ml) of water. Bring the water to a boil. This pot will be used for the soup.
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable mix, lemongrass, garlic powder, curry powder and ginger powder to the pot and stir well. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a second pot with approximately 8cups (2L) of water and bring to a boil. This pot will be used to cook the noodles later.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut milk powder with 1/4 cup (59ml) of water, and stir until it is smooth with no clumps.
- Add the coconut milk, brown sugar, himalayan pink sea salt, and 100% lime crystals to the soup pot and mix well. Simmer on medium-low to low heat for 5-10 minutes depending on how thick you’d like the soup to be.
- While the soup is simmering, add the vermicelli noodles to the designated pot with the boiling water for the noodles and cook for approximately 3 minutes.After it has finished boiling, drain immediately.
- When both the soup and noodles are done, serve the soup with noodles in bowls. Garnish with the cilantro and enjoy!