Approx. 10-15 min
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt x2
How to Cook
Our meals are designed to be extremely easy to cook. Follow the directions on this page or from the included recipe card included in your kit, or follow along with the video.
Please note that directions may vary based on your cooking equipment and more water may need to be added and/or cooking times may need to be slightly adjusted. We here at Mogo like induction heating for it’s accuracy and even cooking, but we actually create all our meals on a standard range-top so don’t worry if you are using a standard stove-top because it will work just fine.
Also note that since we don’t use any preservatives, that some of your ingredients may clump in the bags and need a little shake to loosen up. This is natural, so don’t worry!
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook macaroni 8-10 minutes until al dente.
- While the macaroni is cooking, in a separate pot, mix the soy milk, flour, and nutritional yeast. Bring this mixture to a very low boil.
- Add the cheese to the soy milk, flour, and nutritional yeast mixture and stir well.
- Add the Himalayan pink sea salt to the cheese mixture and stir until cheese has fully melted.
- Drain the macaroni after it has finished cooking and then add the cheese sauce. Stir until all macaroni is coated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!