Approx. 25 min
Korean Red Pepper Powder
How to Cook
Our meals are designed to be extremely easy to cook. Follow the directions on this page or from the included recipe card included in your kit, or follow along with the video.
Please note that directions may vary based on your cooking equipment and more water may need to be added and/or cooking times may need to be slightly adjusted. We here at Mogo like induction heating for it’s accuracy and even cooking, but we actually create all our meals on a standard range-top so don’t worry if you are using a standard stove-top because it will work just fine.
Also note that since we don’t use any preservatives, that some of your ingredients may clump in the bags and need a little shake to loosen up. This is natural, so don’t worry!
- Wash and cook rice in rice cooker or stove top.
- Add 3 cups (710ml) of water in a pot and mix in the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger powder, sesame oil, korean red pepper flakes, onion flakes and chives.
- Boil the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add lentils into the mixture and simmer on medium heat for an additional 10-15 minutes, depending on how soft you want your lentils.
- Serve the lentil bulgolgi sauce over the rice and enjoy!