Approx. 25-30 min
Tree Nuts (Optional)
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
Tellicherry Black Pepper
How to Cook
Our meals are designed to be extremely easy to cook. Follow the directions on this page or from the included recipe card included in your kit, or follow along with the video.
Please note that directions may vary based on your cooking equipment and more water may need to be added and/or cooking times may need to be slightly adjusted. We here at Mogo like induction heating for it’s accuracy and even cooking, but we actually create all our meals on a standard range-top so don’t worry if you are using a standard stove-top because it will work just fine.
Also note that since we don’t use any preservatives, that some of your ingredients may clump in the bags and need a little shake to loosen up. This is natural, so don’t worry!
- Add four cups (950ml) of water to a large pan or wok and bring to a low boil.
- Add two cubes of bouillon and stir well until dissolved.
- Add the rice, thyme, onion flakes, and pepper and mix together.
- Simmer on low to medium heat for 20 minutes. Stir often and check the firmness of the rice.
- When the rice has absorbed most of the water and begins to get soft, add the pumpkin powder and mix well. Continue to stir often over low heat.
- Add salt and mix.
- Remove from heat and add the cranberries. Fold them into the risotto with a spatula.
- Garnish with the walnuts, then serve and enjoy!