Approx. 25-30 min
Gluten (None if Rice Pasta is Substituted)
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
Tellicherry Black Pepper
How to Cook
Our meals are designed to be extremely easy to cook. Follow the directions on this page or from the included recipe card included in your kit, or follow along with the video.
Please note that directions may vary based on your cooking equipment and more water may need to be added and/or cooking times may need to be slightly adjusted. We here at Mogo like induction heating for it’s accuracy and even cooking, but we actually create all our meals on a standard range-top so don’t worry if you are using a standard stove-top because it will work just fine.
Also note that since we don’t use any preservatives, that some of your ingredients may clump in the bags and need a little shake to loosen up. This is natural, so don’t worry!
- Bring 3 cups (710ml) of water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the bouillon. Stir until it is completely dissolved into the water.
- Add the tomato powder and quinoa and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until dissolved.
- Simmer the mixture on medium-high heat for 25 minutes. Stir constantly to avoid clumping. The sauce will be ready when it has a consistency similar to porridge.
- While the sauce is simmering, bring water to a boil in a separate pot and add the spaghetti. Boil spaghetti for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- After the sauce and spaghetti are finished, drain spaghetti and serve with sauce on top.
Note: Remember to remove the bay leaf from the sauce before serving, it’s only for flavour, not for eating!