Approx. 10-15 min
Black Sesame Seeds
How to Cook
Our meals are designed to be extremely easy to cook. Follow the directions on this page or from the included recipe card included in your kit, or follow along with the video.
Please note that directions may vary based on your cooking equipment and more water may need to be added and/or cooking times may need to be slightly adjusted. We here at Mogo like induction heating for it’s accuracy and even cooking, but we actually create all our meals on a standard range-top so don’t worry if you are using a standard stove-top because it will work just fine.
Also note that since we don’t use any preservatives, that some of your ingredients may clump in the bags and need a little shake to loosen up. This is natural, so don’t worry!
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- In the small bowl mix together the gochujang, brown sugar, vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles into the strainer and rinse with cold water.
- Mix the sauce and the noodles together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Top with black sesame seeds and enjoy!